Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hi to all!

While my move from a retail space to private practice was a good decision, it has not been a graceful process. Recently I was made aware of the fact that I failed to inform people how to make an appointment with me in my new space. I am so very sorry!

 I am in the midst of creating a website, but until I have this accomplished, here is how to make an appointment.

To contact me via email, please use cspsychic@gmail.com
To contact me via phone, please use 612-910-2417

My new hours are;
  • Tuesday's 11:00am to 8:00pm
  • Wednesday's 11:00am to 5:00pm
  • Friday's 11:00am to 8:00pm
  • Saturday's 10:00am to 6:00pm
Scheduled classes will be announced here at my blog and/or via an email until further notice.

 As always I am available for events, parties, and phone readings. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Once again my new address is;
Center for Performing Arts
3754 Pleasant Ave. Minneapolis MN 55409 room 102.
Call me at 612-910-2417 or email me at; cspsychic@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding!

3 comments:

  1. I went to Eye Of the Horus recently and was disappointed you no longer were employed there. I went to a different person and was very disappointed. In my head, I was screaming, "Noooooo", to one of the answers given to me. The rest of the answers were very sketchy. I will look go to you, next time. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great reading Christine! It was so good to see you and we just love the new space. We look forward to your upcoming classes and seeing you again soon! Erin, Trent and Hetty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank Christine enough for guiding me through the good times and difficult moments of life. She is honest, down to earth and caring. She allowed me to make choices based on my reading. I have never found any other person with her abilities. As life changes so does Christine's. Best wishes in your new location! Please don't ever stop sharing your gift with others.

    ReplyDelete